Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Preview: Bath & Body Works 2011 Holiday Candles

A few weeks ago I went to Bath & Body Works Bake Shop event where if you purchased I think $20 worth of Home Fragrance you got a tote bag and 3 mini Holiday preview candles. And also, that day the 3-wick candles were 2 for $20! 

Now, I'm not a huge fan of the 3-wick candles. Personally, 3-wicks kind of scare me. I don't know what it is, triple the fire I guess? But I know my mom LOVES them. She won't buy any other size. That and these suckers last forever. While that's great and all, I don't think I'll be burning these Fall/Holiday scents all year long. But my husband thought it was a much better deal than what I was going to get so I gave in and got Dark Chocolate Mint and Hot Chocolate (not pictured).


I love how this year the Holiday candles have foil on the labels. It just makes it seem more Christmas-y :). I've been burning the Dark Chocolate Mint since I got it a few weeks ago and right now it's a little lower than it is in the picture. Seriously, these will last FOREVER. But I am IN LOVE with this scent! Even when it's not burning, you can still really smell it.

I'm excited to try out the 3 sample ones I got too: Candied Sugar Plum, Gingerbread and Marshmallow Mint

Reviews coming soon!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

life happened. I lucked out and pretty much got a great job with wonderful bosses, so I'm working hard to make sure I do well >< Less time for other things, unfortunately