Monday, October 24, 2011

Preview: mark Sugar Plum Holiday Look

Every year I look forward to what new holiday products mark will come out with and this holiday season, they released a rather interesting set.


Introducing the mark Sugar Plum Holiday Look set! It comes with:

  • I-Mark Pick Eye Shadow in Plum Velvet
  • I-Mark Metallics Eye Shadow in Sugar Sugar (which is gorgeous if you're into shimmer shadow)
  • Snap To It Custom Color Palette Mini (they changed the look on these!)
  • No Place To Run Longwear Eyeliner in Foxy Brown
  • Nailed It Trend Mini Nail Lacquers in Sure Fire (left) and Meltdown (right)

I was mostly interested in this set because I was curious about the nail polishes and eye shadows. It's a great deal if you're curious to try them both since it also comes with an eyeliner. I haven't played around with these too much just yet, but I will very very soon! 

If you're interested in this set or any other holiday items mark offers, feel free to browse my eBOUTIQUE here!

0 comments: