Friday, November 11, 2011

Review: KFC Cheesy Bacon Bowl

KFC released their Famous Bowls awhile back but back then it only had: mashed potatoes, corn, gravy, popcorn chicken and cheese. Somewhere between then and a month ago they changed it to a smaller portion and got rid of the popcorn chicken and replaced it with shredded chicken. Which honestly, tasted like tuna. I'm not saying that to be sarcastic or funny. It literally tasted like tuna.


They recently released a new version of their Famous Bowl, all the things you loved about the original... plus bacon.

Oh.My.God. If you're like me and you love bacon, this bowl is seriously like heaven. The bacon isn't those fake over the top crunchy Bacon Bits bacon but I'm not going to lie and tell you they really chop real bacon for this because I honestly don't know. But it does taste real. It's salty and has that special bacon texture to it that just blends in so so nicely with everything else this amazing black bowl has to offer.

I will definitely be a sad panda when they discontinue this. But for now, I will enjoy it for as long as I can!

0 comments: