Sunday, May 20, 2012

Snacking: Archer Farms Freeze Dried Strawberries

A granola from Whole Foods I'm pretty addicted to has bits of freeze dried strawberries. They provide a nice tart to things. Since I find myself always picking out the strawberries, I figured why not just buy a whole bag? So I did.



I found these at Target, I'm not completely sure how much they were but I'm pretty sure it was under $3. 

These freeze dried strawberries are so tarty! It's much different having it sprinkled around to just being full blow there but they're still delicious. A nice healthy snack especially for the summer months (I wonder how they would taste if I dropped them in lemonade)!

The consistency isn't like Astronauts freeze dried ice cream but it's not like marshmallows either. It's a little hard to explain but they sort of remind me of strawberry pillows. That's the best way I can describe it lol.

If you're looking for a new healthy (and tarty) snack, I'd definately recommend these. But I don't recommend the apple ones. I had those last year and hated them! The strawberry ones are much better!

Happy snacking!

These were purchased with my own money.

0 comments: